Heighlights Of JNU
- The courses offered by Jaipur National University, Jaipur are approved by AICTE,UGC-DEB, PCI & BCI.
- JNU imparts education in more than 55 disciplines via 13 schools. There are nearly 7000 students and 200 foreign students enrolled with JNU and 400 faculty members for different disciplines. 2500 students avail the hostel facility at the campus and reside in 10 hostels present on the campus.
- The Jaipur National University is the leading self-financing university in the state of Rajasthan.
- It has the top preference in the state for higher education and research amongst all other universities.
- The University boasts state-of-art infrastructure that is pollution free, thus providing the students a peaceful environment to study. Besides that, there is round-the-clock internet backup, latest computer system with updated software programmes and high-tech servers.
- The University also provides High – end teaching facilities along with advanced research aids.
- The University is proud to have experienced and highly qualified faculty members.
- JNU, Jaipur has been ranked as one of the leading 20 BT Schools in India for the fourth time, by the renowned magazine Bio-Spectrum.
- The university has also collaborated with leading national and international universities and institutions.
- Since it’s inception astonishing placement records has been demonstrated. Placed students have earned packages from 2.5 Lacs to 10 Lacs per annum.
- The university has successfully organised four Convocations.
- Hundreds of queries are received on daily basis showing interest in different courses.
Mrs. Mohini Bakshi
Education empowers human beings. In its essence,..
Mr. Sandeep Bakshi
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are...
Pro K.L. Sharma
The University is perceived as number one from among all...
Professor H.N. Verma
You, the young generation are the nation's wealth...